Monday, November 24, 2008

Solved...

We had our dorm discussion today. Our very first discussion together, though it might be a little too late. We discussed about out troubles and conflicts in our dorm, and I was in a very doubtful mood during the whole process. I just want to make myself clear with the situation, especially matters related to the money I paid.

Next, they mentioned about my multi-plug adapter. Finally, something triggered my anger hiding deep inside my heart. When they asked about my opinion, I erupted like a volcano (a little bit exaggerating, but I seldom talk in such an angry tone) and I just spitted out everything I had in my mind. At least I made myself understood. They paid me the amount of money I used to buy my new adapter, RMB 45, though I still have to pay less amount of money for the steamboat (win-win condition).

I made most of my statements clear and the outcome was satisfying (at least from what I've heard for everyone). I just hope that things will be better and 8 of us can live together like a family. For certain issues, we have to make things clearer, but the most important thing is that everyone must understand the purpose for doing so. It's not about the lack of trust, it's about minimising all the possible problems awaiting. Money is a devil's tool to men's self-destruction. That's it.

Temporal issue solved, but there will be more in the future. God, be with us always!!

0 comments: