Saturday, November 15, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!!

Hai....these few days are a bit hectic and tiring. Back from the hypnotizing and boring classes, I am always tired and frustrated, especially when the class is conducted in English. Assignments are not so piling, but they are just boring. How I wish my assignments could be done with practical experiences, instead of typing documents.

Anyway, I've joined the Malaysia Culture Troupe in Guangzhou and its a culture dance group monitored by the Malaysia Tourism Department. The first month's practice was relaxing but from 15th to 30th of November, we will be having very intensive dancing practice, specially choreographed and monitored by a Sabah ethnic dance teacher. He actually flew from Malaysia to Guangzhou to teach us. It seemed like the MTC (Malaysia Tourism Department) invested a lot of effore for this practice because in the end of Novemeber, there will be a Tourism Expo in TianHe Stadium, Guangzhou. A very grand one.

Dancing is always a knot for me, especially for my stiff joints and muscles. But dancing is a good exercise for a lazy person like me. I just dislike running around the field or whatever. But there's another problem coming. I have to have my PE test in two weeks time and I barely had enough practice of it. I joined the badminton club of my PE class and so far, the badminton test is the easiest, among all the other tests. I also have to run 1000m within 4 minutes and 10 seconds!! What the heck!!! I seldom run and that will be like killing me. I'm doomed!!!! I HATE EXERCISING!!!!

God, please bless me with better lung capacity and stamina. I'll go to run once every two days. Please bless me....

0 comments: