Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2 weeks more to exam

Exams time is like judgement day for every student, but it's inevitable. I'm going to have my exams within 18 days from now and to be honest, I'm nervous, but helpless. All I can do is to cram everything given and taught by the lecturers. Unlike secondary school, I haven't had any exams prior to now, so the exam formats are still strange and unknown to me.

Christmas is coming soon, but it will be a lonely Christmas for us (Tiffiny and I). We have each other, but nothing is comparable to celebrating Christmas with our beloved families. Receiving presents is one thing, but the warmnest and feeling are different when you have to celebrate such a joyful and sacred event. In China, religious activities are seriously banned because in the concept of China Communist Party, such a small party can be a threat to their national status and religion is considered an obstacle for the nation to develop freely and completely. I don't really approve this "idea" because spiritual development is really helpful as it relieves spiritual pain and provides undefined strength for its believers.

It will be different Christmas in a non-religious country. There is always something missing when there is no religios elements in a religious event. But anyway, I'll try to cherish this special Christmas in a foreign place, other than my home sweet home.