Saturday, July 26, 2008

Woo hoo!

So, guess what's in my mind now? Bet you can't.

Okay, I'm leaving my nostalgic hometown, Kuching very soon for China! Haha, I know, few months ago, I couldn't wait to leave China for Kuching, but now, the situation is different. I'm leaving Kuching for good becuase I just received my Admission Letter from Jinan University (more specifically, the International School of Jinan University). I was hyped when I saw the letter because to be a doctor has been my dream since the day I was admitted into the hospital for a major surgery (I'll explain this in the later post).

Anyway, my admission confirmation was already made a few months ago, but seeing an official letter is more convincing than that, as you might want to know that in China, everything depeneds heavily on proves you have in hand, or else people won't believe any sh*t that comes out from your mouth. Unlike high school (or secondary school), we have to study every subject and having to study subject that I don't have much interest in really gets under my skin alot (especially Language). Now, I can just focus on my favourite subjects and that is what that makes study more interesting.

Sometimes, dream and reality are really twins because our dreams do come true, as long we have our faith in it. To be a doctor was a dream to me, before, but now, it has become a reality. Have faith and confidence in yourself and your dream will come true. Good luck to everyone of you who have your own dream! May the angels of hope be with all of you! Especially those who visited my blog ^-^ !!

0 comments: