Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hi! Hello! Hey! Welcome!

Lol, I really don't know how to make the start. My name is Simon and you can Call me SiMoN (sounds quite stupid naming a blog like this). Anyway, I'm opening this blog for fun and as a place for me to express how I feel (as most bloggers do). Having visited so many famous blogs, such as kennysia.com (my favourite), I started to feel the influences of blogs these days. I wish my blog can be as good as kennysia's (haha, this is like asking Abdullah to reduce the petrol's price, you know what i mean ^^).

I guess that's it. Boring, huh? It's 2.44am right now and though I'm awake, my mind is already sleeping, not literally. So, if there's anyone who saw my blog accidentally and left a comment for me, GooD Luck and best WisHeS to you coz you are the BEST!!

And before i end this formal post, I would like to emphasize that whatever I said in my blog is only my personal opinion and it doesn't represent the mindsets of my race or country, Thank you. Do visit me for updates of my life and whatever. Best Wishes, Adios!!

0 comments: