Monday, July 21, 2008

Jobless??

*Sigh* Another boring holiday. I'd been so desperate to come back to Kuching, my hometown when I was in China, but when I'm back now, everything seems to be boring and plain again. Maybe it's just me being lazy to do anything. All I did is just playing around with some online games and nothing else. But luckily, I managed to find a temporary job in a local printing company for 1 month, just to kill myself some time.

Regarding my job, it's quite simple, as I've been using computer for so long, it's quite easy for me to get used with the software they are using, CorelDRAW. Here, my job is to design some computer forms and do some little task, like sorting the printing plates, cleaning the unwashed plates, bringing documents up-and-down. Sometimes, I get so busy that I can't even get my ass on my chair for more than 5 minutes and when I leave the company, my chair is still cold. But, during the "boring" season when there is nothing to do, all I do is to sit my chair and surf the internet. That's a very big contrast between busy and boring.

For your concern, I haven't asked my boss about my wage because I'm thinking of killing some time and learning something new. Some people may exlaimed that I'm stupid. "Why the hell are you working for someone without asking anything about your wage?! You do charity ah?!" Sometimes, getting a working experience cost more than the amount of money you get. At least I'm doing a job without complaining about the wage. Many people are jobless in today's society and their reasons are quite lame for me. "Aiya, I graduated from the U (shortfrom for University, if you are confused) leh. The gaji (wage) so low, where got enough??" "Hai...me stupid lo, cannot do anything, who want to employ me boh??" There are so many working- vacancies-ads in the newspaper and you complained for not finding a suitable job. Unless you are borned with a silver spoon and you have more than you can spend, I'm speechless. But if you are still waiting for someone to hire you with high salary, you better find a wall, get a few steps behind it and charge towards the wall as hard as you can. Then, you'll find your high-paid job in your dream world. In this dog-eat-dog society, you can no longer wait, but to take action as soon as possible, at least you still earn some income for yourself, instead of leeching on your parents for money.

Sorry if I've offended any of you, but I'm just pointing out the truth to those people who are too lazy or fantastical. Get a life or be a jobless leech for the rest of your miserable life! Thank you!

0 comments: