Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back from a long long sleep....

It's been quite some time since I last updated my blog. Honestly, I can't find anything to blog about as I am just waiting for my school to reopen. Some of my friends had already gone overseas for their studies, but I am lucky right now because most of my friends are still in Kuching. I kinda miss the moments when we went out together, lim teh or maybe go out for movies. I miss those wacky and crazy moments we all had before when we were in our Junior 3 B.

It's kinda hard for us to recall those moments again. It's nothing, just that everyone is now having their own studies and work to do, unlike school days. As for myself, I really hope that we are still who we used to be or better. Best wishes to all my friends out there.

That's all anyway. Speechless....

0 comments: