Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cold spring

Winter was last year and I was expecting Guangzhou to be a little bit warmer, but I was wrong.

This month is supposed to be spring and the weather should be warm and comfortable. The temperature is around 15 degrees Celsius (It's nothing if compared to other provinces in China, like Beijing), but still, I considered that VERY COLD!! I think I kinda get myself fully adapted with Malaysia's weather condition, so having myself in such a "cold" place after a 4 hours flight is still not enough for me to cope with it.

In spite of the weather, the scenery in my campus is marvelous (maybe a little bit exaggerated). The blossomy trees are eye-catching and I am really in love with them (cause I've never seen such scene before, except in TVs).

Here's a few pictures for your eyes to savour, hehe.

Somewhere near the Main gate (South Gate) and the Main Teaching Building.
On the way to our dorm, greenish leaves~
But suddenly disappeared after a few paces...
We saw this special tree somewhere in the campus, pink and white, special huh?
Hehe, cheese~
And myself, muahaha!

1 comments:

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

Hi Simon,
Nice blogs and from Guangzhou, that made it even better.. My daughter studied there and I know exactly how you feel. I'm not referring to the airline experience, but your total experience as a student from overseas.. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice and safe day ahead..